Free CRCC CEUs
Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research
Are you a certified rehabilitation counselor and need Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Many archived training opportunities provided by the Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research, and our sister Center on Knowledge Translation for Employment Research (KTER Center) are pre-approved for CRC-CEUs by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC). These trainings are free of charge but you must participate in the entire training and complete an evaluation to receive your Verification of Completion form to submit to the CRCC.
Wright State University
- Improve access to Vocational Rehabilitation Guidance and Counseling by utilizing video conferencing technology.
- Strengthen the counselor-consumer relationship.
- Increase face-to-face contact with consumer.
- Reduce barrier that limit access to Vocational Rehabilitation services such as unavailable or inaccessible transportation.
- Increase access to Vocational Rehabilitation services.
- Enhance employment outcomes.
Mississippi State University
We offer a wide assortment of courses and training to promote active learning for professionals and to advance understanding of blindness and low vision. Topics include introductory courses, employment for people who are blind or have low vision, professional ethics, anatomy, health conditions, and community outreach. Our courses are free of charge, and most offer continuing education credit.
George Washington University
The Center for Innovative Training in Vocational Rehabilitation is pleased to present our Webinar Series. Beginning in the Spring of 2020, we will produce and share training topics identified and prioritized by state vocational rehabilitation agency staff through surveys shared by the Center for gathering information and feedback about training needs.
These webinars are pre-recorded and are free to attend.